At Wingstop, our mission is “To serve the world flavour “.
What does the Crew Member job include:
• Always treat those around you, how you wish to be treated.
• Ensure that our food is prepared, seasoned and packed in the best way possible
• Always ensure that food quality is 100% and recook chicken if it doesn’t meet Wingstop standards (Always ask a manager on duty if you are unsure.)
• Always ensure optimal cleanliness, and organized environment and service area
• Ability to work on all operation stations. (Under 18s are legally only able to work front of house.)
• Ensure restrooms are clean and stocked
• Comply with all health and food safety regulations at all times.
• Always keeping a professional appearance.
• Always offering to support colleagues.
• Always willing to learn & show a can do attitude
Please note to be considered, you must have the right to work within the UK, be available to work shifts Mon – Sunday, be able to work flexible hours over a Monday – Sunday operation.
Under 18s are legally only able to work front of house.
Our operating hours are subject to change. Please see our location page for more details.
- English – Intermediate
- Shifts - Monday to Sunday, between 9am and 12pm
- £8.21 – £8.72 hourly
- Plus Perks and Benefits!
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since November, 2020
At Wingstop, our mission is “To serve the world flavour “. No one does wings like us because no one cares like us. We take pride in being the ones who serve the ultimate Flavour Experience unlike any other in the UK.