Customer Service Advisor
Blui is a brand new, exciting startup looking to take the market by storm,
the role of customer support will give employees the chance to learn the product,
get familiar with our customers and be able to provide outstanding service.
Starting at customer service there will be plenty of opportunity to progress as the company grows.
If you are confident on the phone, provide a warmth and listening ear to any customer and are confident with a pc,
this job could be for you.
Customer service advisor responsibilties:
• Recieve inbound customer calls
• Record data accurately
• Positve attitude and ensure high customer service
• Listen and empathise with customers
• Effectively communicates the brand values to the customer
• Establish trust with the customer and ensure future business
• Knowledge to resolve most grievances at the first step.
• Over 18
• Strong communicaiton skills
• Computer literate and keyboard skills
• Literacy and numeracy to a high standard
• Ability to listen and hear important information
This role is based on a 40 hour working week, Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 8pm.
Starting salary between £15,000 - £18,000 with perfomance bonuses
- £15,000 – £18,000 yearly