Delivery Rider / Courier / E-bike , E-mopeds rider - Manchester
Are you passionate about convenience? Join Zapp and be a part of the team that brings it to the next level.
As a Zapp Rider you will be delivering on-demand essential items and ensuring that all orders are well prepared and delivered on time, every time, with a smile.
What Zapp has to offer?
• Competitive salary + incentive for completed deliveries
• Guaranteed working hours
• Paid annual leave and pension contributions
• Store discounts
• Opportunities to progress your career with Zapp
• Income protection insurance
• Opportunity to participate in the company’s equity scheme
• Be part of a fast-growing company and a super motivated team
Candidates must have:
• 18+ years old
• The Right to Work in the UK
• Familiar with Manchester roads, and enjoy riding your bike
• Comfortable delivering alcoholic products
• Willing to start right away
- Not required
- Full / part-time contracts
- £10.85 – £13.02 hourly
- Extra tips
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Human Resources, Recruitment • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2021
A Members Club for delivery people where they can have access to continuous training & job opportunities from all over the world. Service Club hires and trains delivery people for some of the biggest delivery apps and online retailers.