Blui is a brand new, exciting startup looking to take the market by storm, the role of a dispatch agent is a exciting role which is fluid and every day can be different.
If you can think outside the box and love to work as part of a team this could be the perfect job for you.
Dispatch Agent Responsibilities:
* Pulls and packs products based on daily orders.
* Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
* Keeps products separated, organized and in good rotation.
* Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to the directors to mitigate safety issues.
* Operates various pieces of equipment (i.e. Computer Systems, scanners and system hardware)
* Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
* Follows good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices.
* Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Dispatch Agent Qualifications / Skills:
* Scanning and sorting outgoing stock
* Pulling, packing, and dispatching orders
* Receiving, stocking, and slamming orders
This role is based on 40 working hours per week, Monday - Friday
- £15,000 – £18,000 yearly