Registered Care Manager, Homecare.
Health & Social Care Jobs have been engaged to recruit a Registered Care / Branch Manager for a Private registered Homecare branch based in the Hertfordshire area.
• £35-39K per annum, DOE, Including a £3K Car Allowance & Bonus
You may be a Field Care Supervisor/Care Coordinator, Deputy or Care Manager looking for a company that not only has the most unique approach, and values, but who also can give you the future you want and deserve!
As a bespoke Homecare provider, this office covers the Potters Bar, St Albans, Welwyn Garden City & Hatfield areas of Hertfordshire. With the office just 10 minutes from Welwyn Garden City, 20 minutes away from St Albans, Stevenage & Hertford.
The owner of the business, who is instantly likable, comes from a Healthcare background and has fantastic values. When looking to start their own business, they wanted an opportunity, that would provide a social reward to their local community. A business that would be fulfilling, rewarding, and something to be proud of. Coupled with their passion and experience, they are now looking for a talented, passionate, Registered Care Manager to enable them to achieve their goals. They also want to make the Care Assistants they employ, feel valued, empowered, and rewarded and their number one priority.
About You: -
- I would love to know I can progress with a company I love!
- Different excites me, a unique approach excites me, the company Values excite me! I get it!
- I am an excellent leader, mentor, and coach, been inspiring to others means a lot to me!
- I love to work for an organization I can be proud of!
- I am qualified to Level 3 Health & Social Care or above.
- I am a Registered Manager, Deputy, Care Coordinator or Field Care Supervisor so passionate about Quality Homecare
- I have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Domiciliary/Homecare and I want to be valued!
"We want to create a team that looks after...