SEN Teaching Assistant.
Our Partner schools in Derby are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistants to join their support staff, on a temporary ongoing basis.
• Focusing on working with students with SEN, as well as those who may require EAL support
• Focusing generally on working with pupils on an individual basis however it may involve working with a group of students.
Applications are welcomed from:
• Graduates – Those who have recently graduated and are looking to begin a career within the education sector.
• Potential Teachers – Those who are considering enrolling onto a PGCE course, or a related course.
• Sports Coaches – Owing to the transferable skills required, applications are welcomed from those who have worked within a Sports Coaching capacity.
• Those who have gained experience working within a youth/community setting.
• Those who have prior experience within a support role in a secondary school setting.
The position will involve:
• Managing any pastoral issues that may arise related to a given student.
• Supervising students who may have been excluded from the mainstream process, working with these students to ensure that they engage with the learning process.
• Ensuring that students are adhering to school policy.
• Monitoring general behaviour within the classroom, being able to feedback to senior leaders and other staff related to overall attainment is crucial.
• Providing consistent support and guidance related to the completion of tasks, as well as with regards to examination preparation and in class assessment.
• Offering feedback to parents when necessary.
• Pay: £65 - £70 per day, paid weekly
To apply, please upload an up to date CV below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the optio...