The NHS needs your hep! Multiple Housekeeping roles available in Tunbridge Wells! You will receive Personal Protective Equipment!
Role: Housekeeper / Cleaner
Pay: Great basic rates and excellent weekend pay!
Start: Monday 29th June 2020
Contract: Various shifts available
Must have: DBS
PPE: Full PPE will be provided
Email your interest now:
You will be a housekeeper based in Tunbridge Wells on a variety of departments, corridors, wards including Covid-19 positive wards.
Full PPE will be provided
• Cleaning and deep cleaning patients rooms
• Collecting and changing bedding/laundry
• Emergency response cleaning
• Any and all housekeeping required in all departments of the hospital
You must have or willing to:
• Have a DBS check or for us to put you through one
• Provide us with contact details of your last employer for a written reference
• Have a form of Photo ID as well as proof of eligibility to work
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.