Experienced Lettings Administrator - Henleaze - Up to £24k (depending on experience).
Lettings Administrator - Henleaze
Up to £24k (Depending on experience)
This is an opportunity to join an established and successful independent Lettings Agents in Bristol. This established and award-winning Agent has as impressive reputation built up over several years and vacancies of this nature with them are few and far between. They pride themselves on providing a great working environment with a solid and friendly team.
The right Candidate for this role will be someone with at least 1 years’ experience in lettings or estate agency. They will need to have excellent Customer service skills as well as being organised and methodical. The Candidate needs to be professional and well presented with excellent attention to detail.
The role involves the year round project management of our Student lets. This includes the set up and then the administration of over 100 student tenancies in Bristol. The role is seasonal with the process beginning in October, with the marketing of all the properties, then ending the following September after all tenants have moved in during the summer.
- Liaising with our landlord clients to confirm the details of marketing for each property (October and November)
- Advertising each property and updating all internal management sheets and our CRM (November - January)
- Visiting properties to update pictures and marketing details (November and January)
- Overseeing the administration and referencing of each tenant and guarantor, for every property. (December - June)
- Arranging the drawing up and signing of all tenancy agreements (January - June)
- Organising the collection of rent and deposit for all properties (April - July)
- Arranging the move-ins at all properties, including deposit protection and inventories (May - September)
- occasional viewing (when required)
- Monday - Thurs...