Senior Architectural Technician/ Technologist.
Senior Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Salary up to £34,000
Benefits: Competitive salary, 23 days holidays + bank holidays, company pension scheme, exciting variety of projects, career progression
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside an established RIBA Chartered architectural practice based near Central Colchester, Cheshire, who are currently recruiting for a Senior Architectural Technician/ Technologist to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working directly alongside the Directors, you will get the chance to work on a variety of residential projects, from smaller scale domestic all the way through to large scale residential developments, commercial and retail. You must already have a number of years' worth of experience in a UK based architectural practice.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain excellent experience as part of an exceptional team of individuals. There is a clear cut progression path and an excellent benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
Essential skills/ qualifications for this Senior Architectural Technician/ Technologist role:
• Be suitably qualified and ideally you will already have experience within a UK based practice.
• You must have strong AutoCad experience. Knowledge of SketchUp and PhotoShop is desirable.
• Sound knowledge of UK Building regulations alongside preparing and submitting planning applications.
• NBS experience is desirable.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• A UK driving licence & ideally your own transport.
To work as a Senior Architectural Technician/ Technologist you will be:
• Working as part of a small team, producing CAD drawings and producing and submitting planning applications
• Conducting measured surveys
• Assisting in the preparation of drawings, reports, visualisations, schedules and specifications
• Producing planning application drawings and develop f...