Lead DevSecOps 6 months.
Lead DevSecOps | 6 months | Consulting
I am currently looking for a Lead DevSecOps to join a government department in Croydon on an initial 6-month contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a major public sector programme, leading the definition, implementation and maintenance of operational security mechanism and processes
The role will be pivotal in championing secure by design principals, enhancing and innovating new secure technology solutions and promoting security awareness within the delivery teams.
Skills / Experience
• Extensive experience working on software delivery pipelines
• Experience of implementing SAST/DAST
• Familiarity with automated code analysis tools (e.g. SonarQube)
• Experience with AuthN/AuthZ such as OpenAuth and SAML
• Containerisation and container security (Docker)
• Experience with various deployment technical to major cloud platforms. Especially those designed to complement the Azure stack and AWS technologies.
This role will be around IR35 paying circa £600p/d.
Please apply for immediate consideration.