Director, Sales Performance & Planning.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Support a large and growing Sales team to drive greater insight into the business and enable sales leaders to make data driven decisions.
• In-depth analysis, annual sales planning, territory design, and account alignment.
• Combine data science with business intelligence to provide early warning and corrective action.
• Take a lead role in the annual budget and plan creation process for EMEA.
• Develop the roadmap for a Reporting/Insights COE (Centre of Excellence) for the EMEA Commercial teams.
• Build tools for all levels of the selling organisation to run their business more effectively.
• Become the expert in the primary Rhythm of the Business (ROB) KPIs.
• Diagnose and inform leadership on changes in sales performance or behaviour.
• Contribute to the design and structure of regular cadence business reviews.
• Streamline account alignment verification process to reduce non value-add selling time.
• Train leaders and foster adoption of Tableau Forecasting Methodologies.
• Support New Product Launches and actively monitor the success of new products in the market.
• Experienced: Previous senior management experience in sales and/or sales operations with a deep focus in analytics; along with a proven ability to manage critical sales processes (e.g. pipeline management, account planning, forecasting) for a business of comparable scope and scale. Previous experience within a SaaS business would be beneficial but is not essential.
• Analytical: Advanced analytical and problem solving skills, with clear evidence of structured thought process and ability to drive to insight and synthesis. Technical skill and/or ability to acquire in-depth knowledge and use of Tableau products.
• Effective Communicator and Influencer: Strong stakeholder and people management skills – able to manage upward effectively and to attract, develop, and retain ke...