Support Worker - circa £9.00 -£9.60ph
Are you looking for a new challenge?
If so, you are in the right place with The Bridge.
The Bridge is on a mission to create the world’s best specialist support setting. We pride ourselves on giving people with learning disabilities, autism and uniquely complex needs a fresh start in a lovely purpose-built home. What sets us apart is our team and the drive we all have to make a real difference to vulnerable peoples’ lives. We deliver an unrivalled service for those individuals others have struggled to successfully support. The team wants dedicated people that genuinely enjoy changing people’s lives for the better.
• Competitive salary
• £9.00 per hour whilst on probation
• £9.30 per hour (after probation) Support Workers
• £9.60 per hour (after probation) for Lead Support Workers
• up to £10.35 per hour for Senior Support Workers
• Additional core benefits including monthly employment awards, charitable matching, access to hardship loans and cycle to work scheme
• A comprehensive induction with ongoing specialist training in autism, positive behavioural support, epilepsy, CITRUS, medication administration. All staff are supported fully to complete their care certificate.
• Flexible contractual hours
• Full time roles 40 hours
• Day and night time roles
• Part-time roles
• Bank staff roles
• Opportunity for overtime
• 28 days annual leave including bank holidays and an extra days’ annual leave on us for your birthday!
• Opportunities for progression and career development to suit your own aspirations
To be honest being a member of our clients team involves hard work, but it is so rewarding. The team are the cornerstone of the service and working together we give people their mojo back. You have the opportunity to experience the magic of giving people chances they have never been lucky enough to experience before.
Your responsibilities for transforming peopl...