Duty Solicitor - Crime.
Duty Solicitor with expertise within White Collar criminal work sought for a Lexcel accredited firm in Essex on a full-time, permanent basis.
Our client is currently recruiting for a skilful duty solicitor with expertise in White Collar criminal law. The successful applicant will join the firm’s Essex office and handle a complex caseload of criminal matters. This role is available in 3 of our clients other offices located on the Essex/London border.
- Conducting advocacy in the Magistrates Court
- Proceeds of crime
- Progressing cases to trial
- Dealing with high-value complex matters
- Solicitor from newly qualified upwards with experience in White Collar Crime combined with Duty Accreditation
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong advocacy skills will be essential
- A flexible team player with a proactive approach
Our client is a Legal 500 multi-office practice which offers a comprehensive range of legal services to individuals and businesses across the UK. Staffed by a team of specialist fee earners, who are committed to providing exceptional service and high levels of client care, they have attained a number of sought-after accreditations including Lexcel. They are now seeking a dynamic Crime Duty Solicitor to join their office located in Essex with a specialism in White Collar Crime.
Duty Solicitor – Crime
For further details of this Crime Duty Solicitor vacancy, please contact Charlotte on quoting reference CW31620.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range sho...