Pre-Sales Consultant - Customer Data Platform - London
A specialist platform in capturing customer experience data across all digital channels, creating detailed customer profiles, identifying opportunities and finally connecting this data in real time to enterprise analytics and decisioning applications; enterprise brands harness this information to understand and segment their customers in a more effective way.
A privately backed business who are continuously scaling through stable, organic growth, a partner with the CDP institute and now looking to cultivate it's UK and European model with the addition of a Pre-Sales Consultant in London.
They are looking for an experienced Pre-Sales Consultant to join a global team of 4 supporting an enterprise new business sales team across key regions in the UK, Europe, US and APAC.
You will be someone with creative flair who can harness their SaaS experience and market knowledge of delivering a seamless service to multinational brands such as Bank of America and HSBC. You will be acting as a technology evangelist and product advocate, understanding the intricacies behind providing Customer Data solutions.
• Qualifying a client's needs based on driving factors and a business's pain points.
• Identifying and putting together a trusted solution based around the products the business can provide their client.
• Act as a trusted advisor to clients and prospects, to work closely with their clients on their business's requirements.
• Work with Account Managers to define value and provide in depth propositions and project delivery.
• Active participation in scoping and executing client Proofs of Concept (POCs).
• Collaborative working with internal teams (technology, logistics, professional services, etc.) to help design and communicate best-fit solutions.
• Understand and participate in performance management processes.
• Work with Delivery Consultants to desig...