Salary: up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits: Competitive salary, friendly and supportive team, life insurance, healthcare scheme, flexible working hours, possible part time work
An award-winning planning consultancy based in the West of Cheshire, have an urgent requirement for an experienced Architectural Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be supporting the existing planning team, providing clients with the best opportunity for success by undertaking a variety of technical and administrative functions.
You will be producing CAD plans, images and designs. Drafting reports and, monitoring progress and developments within planning authorities.
Our client is working on a variety of exciting projects, and are busier than ever! They predominately work within the rural/ agricultural sector so experience within this field is advantageous.
Essential skills/ qualifications for this Architectural Technician/ Architectural Assistantrole:
• Relevant architectural qualification
• Experience in a technical UK based role
• Ambitious, dedicated and driven to succeed
• Confident and possessing strong communication skills
• Strong AutoCad, Sketchup and Photoshop skills
• Good technical understanding, understanding of current UK Building/ Planning Regulations
• Have an strong interest in planning and the rural sector
• Ideally, you will have a full driving licence and transport
Main job duties of his Architectural Technician/ Assistant role:
• Preparing CAD plans/drawings for planning applications (Location plans, Site plans, Elevation Plans, Floor plans, Landscape plans, Site section plans, Landscape master plans.
• Producing images for planning statements (Site constrains, Site context, CGI's, Development comparisons)
• Producing measured surveys for production of existing plans
• Drafting design and access statements.
• Responsible for updating th...