Arable Sales Specialist - Bristol/Somerset.
De Lacy Executive are searching for an Arable Sales Specialist to join a successful team of Agronomists operating across the South West Region. Working for a family owned and independent business, the successful candidate will be qualified or experienced in crop nutrition and have a passion for Arable farming.
Is this your next job? Read the full description below to find out, and don’t hesitate to make an application.
This unique and valuable opportunity will provide continued ongoing support with personal development and pave the way for a rewarding career in agronomy.
Covering the agreed territory, the successful candidate will be responsible for a number of farming customers as well developing new business within the region.
• To sell to and establish a network of farming customers within an agreed territory.
• Keep up to date with current market trends.
• Attend any training events where required.
• Explain and demonstrate the benefits of the product range.
• Advise on the correct application on the products where required.
• Attending shows, telesales and marketing campaigns at key times of the year.
• Ideally possess a regional network of trade and farm contacts.
• Proven farm sales experience and the ability to identify sales opportunities.
• Determination, motivation and strong work ethic.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• A broad understanding of UK arable farming.
• Excellent computer literacy.
• UK driving license.
• A competitive salary and benefits package are offered depending on experience and qualifications.
Jane Righton: DD: , Mobile: or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: .
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at Please be assured that all contact is treated ...