Do you have experience of working in credit and debt management?
Pennon Water Services (PWS) is the water retailer for non-household customers of Bournemouth Water and South West Water. PWS incorporates Aquacare, a water hygiene specialist to offer our customers Value Added Services making PWS stand out from competitors in the market.
Pennon Water Services is looking for two dedicated, enthusiastic, and motivated Insolvency Administrators to join our collections team in Bournemouth.
What will you be doing?
The Insolvency Administrator will be responsible for contributing to the financial viability of PWS through proactive monitoring of PWS customer base and risk, to reduce potential bad debt write off and uncollected debt.
You will conduct research using credit reporting software and mainstream media to provide analysis on global financial climate and advanced warning on company failure and potential business sector risk. You will also monitor internal risk trackers and external updates from Credit Reference agencies and report adverse movement focusing on customers’ accounts and potential risk value. You will be tasked with:
• Lowering the impact in the profit and loss account related to debt
• Levelling of post insolvency dividend payments collected
• Targeted collection of security deposits where appropriate
• Reduction in the PWS insolvency write off numbers by value
What do you need?
• Previous experience of working in credit and debt management
• Experience of insolvency and administration procedures
• Previous experience of working in a commercial environment, preferably water management solutions
• An understanding of Civil Litigation and the County Court process relating to Debt collection and enforcement
• Evidence of excellent communication skills, both written and verbal along with listening and questioning skills
• Demonstrate excellent levels of customer service and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage ...