Digital Content Editor.
***Digital Content Editor - Contract - London***
Digital Content Editor
3 Month Rolling Contract
UpTo £250-£300pwd Ltd Company
This will be a remote role until September when office working will resume 2 days per week.
The content editor will help in content creation for the company website ensuring content on the website stays up to date and relevant. Experience of customer comms is a must in order to apply for this role.
Duties of Digital Content Editor
• Keeping website content up to date and clearly explaining the clients rules and regulations to consumers
• Creation of engaging content for the website which aligns with the clients marketing activity.
• Work with our Social media agency and online SEO tools to ensure all content is search engine optimised.
• Targeting keywords identified by the marketing team and basing articles around them.
• Assisting the Content Manager with copywriting for new pages and features.
• Creation and optimisation of email campaigns to support operations and marketing initiatives.
• Keeping the website FAQs/ knowledge base updated to support customers throughout their journey and to reduce calls to our contact centre.
• Write and edit customer communications for multiple channels - print, email & website
• Edit legal financial text so as to be widely understood and accessible.
Background of the ideal Digital Content Editor
• Experience of customer comms is a must in order to be considered for this role
• Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
• Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
• Previous experience working as an editor or copywriter in customer comms is essential.
• Digital background or experience
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hour...