Part Time Customer Service Specialist (Fixed Term Contract).
What it's like to work at SearchFlow:
We're a friendly, dynamic and supportive team. We encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. We actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. We also love a good work social and team building events. As well as this we offer:
• 25 days’ holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
• Flexible working
• Free fruit, biscuits, tea and coffee
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here
• Focus on training and career progression
• Competitive salary
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be part of a team that is jointly responsible for ensuring that customer queries are being dealt with promptly and efficiently with KPI’s met and a strong focus on first call resolution and excellent customer service.
The role will involve:
• Providing helpdesk/order fulfilment style support and advice via telephone, and email correspondence to customers.
• Providing excellent customer services.
• Liaising with relevant data providers for all search queries to ensure the smooth running of the search ordering process.
• Ensuring customer queries are dealt with and actioned on a regular basis in accordance with the Helpdesk KPI’s (Assigns, updates, emails etc).
• Maintaining communication with customers and data providers throughout.
• Understanding all SearchFlow products, procedures and systems.
• Achieving expected levels on quality scores
You will be proactive and self-motivated with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. You will also have strong emotional intelligence, be committed to progressing your own learning and development. You will also have/be:
• Previous experience in a customer services ...