Manager homeless support service.
Manager homeless support service
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage our intensive support homeless service in our 24 hour living units and others that maybe placed in accommodation around Windsor & Maidenhead and others across Berkshire.
You will manage the service and staffing team, that since 2019 has provided specialist support to clients with multiple disadvantages with a variety of support needs including substance use, mental health difficulties, rough sleeping, criminal justice contact and self-care issues. The service aims to deliver a high-quality accommodation-based resettlement support service. During their stay, residents are supported by an intensive support worker to address their support needs and work towards independence.
Browns Community Services focuses on breaking trans generational cycles and transforming the lives and wellbeing of socially excluded, disadvantaged and vulnerable people and families (18+) with multiple disadvantage
This a fixed contract currently until 31st March 2021
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Day to day management of the both unites and be first point of contact ensuring the projects work is in line with achieving the end goal off ending rough sleeping and moving individuals are moved into permanent accommodation
* Resolving difficult and potentially confrontational situations to be averted, or quickly resolved
* Work with Operations Manager to manage the long-term strategy and goals of the project and supported accommodation
* Line management of the project staff abd volunteers
* Budget management of the project
* To review procedure and policy development as needed
* To comply with and complete health and safety assessments
* To ensure that all residents and clients are treated with respect and
* supported to enable them to move into permanent accommodation
* To provide regular reports to management and other stakeholders such as the local council
* be part o...