Nursing Home Manager - Wirral.
Nursing Home Manager
£38,000 - £40,000
*This position is suitable for strong Deputy Nursing Home Managers who are seeking their next step up*
Role and Responsibilities of the Nursing Home Manager:
Purosearch are working with a leading care provider in regards to an exclusive Nursing Home Manager role in Wirral area. My client have an established portfolio of Care Homes across the North West region.
The Nursing Home is a delightful, smaller than average service set amongst beautiful surroundings with excellent modern facilities. I am seeking a strong Nursing Home Manager, or an enthusiastic Deputy Nursing Home Manager/ Clinical Lead / Unit Manager to lead the team at this beautiful Nursing Home.
The successful Nursing Home Manager will have experience of being a Registered Manager for an elderly Nursing Home or a strong Deputy Nursing Home Manager who is seeking the next step in their career. You will have strong people management skills, enthusiasm and drive. This could be the perfect career opportunity for a nurse qualified candidate who is seeking the next step in their career as full support and training will be provided.
The Ideal Nursing Home Manager:
• The ideal Nursing Home Manager will be proactive, enthusiastic and have a positive approach to management.
• You will be passionate about providing the best care possible to all your residents with the ability to inspire your staff team.
• You will be Registered with CQC and be responsible for the day to day running of this wonderful Care Home.
• The Care Home currently holds a wonderful CQC rating and has an excellent reputation in the community and local authority - the ideal Manager will maintain and build upon this striving for an outstanding rating.
• You will be experienced in forging excellent relationships with staff, families and residents.
Requirements of the Care Home Manager:
• Experience as a Nursing Home Manager / Deputy Nursing Home Manager wi...