SALARY: £27,500 to £37,500 per annum (negotiable) plus benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious, forward thinking and friendly Chartered Financial Practice. Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner, who can join the company and have an influence and positive impact on the development of the business, being an integral part of providing advice to their clients.
As a business they have established themselves over a number of years, as the trusted adviser for private clients seeking expertise on managing their finances. Their business is proud to hold the "Chartered Financial Planners" Firm status and Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM status.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
• Provide in-depth, hands on technical support to the Managing Director of the Firm throughout the advice cycle.
• Analysis of existing financial products, researching suitable solutions, preparing recommendations and complex report writing.
• Ability to conduct research for appropriate providers and investments.
• Manage the entire process from the first meeting with a new client to undertaking the business, producing relevant and accurate documentation at each stage of the process.
• Good understanding of compliance issues.
• Knowledge of VCT’s EIS, IHT planning and Pension Crystallisation options.
• Ability to use technical financial planning tools, financial modelling and back office software.
Requirements for the role:
• Ideally you will hold your Diploma Level 4 with a desire to achieve Chartered and or Certified status.
• It is essential that you have a minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar position.
• You will have good technical financial knowledge and an understanding of personal taxation.
• Experience of complex report writing and conducting whole of the market product research.
• A high level of analytical capability.
• The ability to develop and maintain syst...