Front of House Coordinator.
Work with us at one of our client's luxury student accommodation sites! If you have excellent rapport building skills and have an interest in working in a client facing role this could be just the opportunity for you!
The working hours will be: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
You will be based in Wembley, London
The position will be a mix of reception and administration duties, so ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role. You will deal with students from all over the world, so it is important that you are knowledgeable, polite and possess strong communication skills.
The duties will include:
• Management of all enquiries via email, face to face and calls
• Ensure that all visitors receive a warm and friendly welcome
• Carry out student tours and show around available rooms
• Manage all incoming post - log and distribute to relevant students
• Ensure the CRM database is kept updated
• Provide support to the Manager and Assistant Manager
• Provide administrative support with regards to tenancy agreements
• Ensure that all relevant documentation has been received by new tenants
• To work on the Accommodation reception dealing with resident queries, maintenance reporting, visitors and contractors signing in to site.
For this position we are seeking the following:
• Good IT skills
• Strong customer facing experience
• The ability to multi task
• Well-presented and friendly
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to take ownership of complaints and resolve when necessary
It is essential that you can provide flexibility with working hours during the peak season in the summer months.
If you feel you have the necessary experience, please apply with an up-to-date version of your CV.