Franchise Development Specialist (South of England).
Our client is a Care Provider based in North London, who specialise in providing individuals with care in their own home, they are extremely passionate about quality care and aim to be the UK’s leading Live-in Care Provider. They are looking for a dynamic, experienced individual to join them as a Franchise Development Specialist to support the franchises and business growth in the South of England
Franchise Development Specialist
£25-28k Basic Salary DOE | £33-36k OTE | Mon-Fri 9-5:30 | Company Car, Phone & Laptop | High-Values, Growing Company | Healthcare & Sales Experience Preferred | Quality Care Provider
This opportunity is to support the growth and development of the franchises of our national homecare client by working closely with the franchise partners, supporting their development and working to bring in new business opportunities, as well as further potential franchisees.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
• Setting and successfully delivering sales targets with their cluster of Franchise Partners.
• Following the sales opportunities to include negotiating and interfacing with potential Franchisee members within the assigned territory.
• Providing prospective franchisees with product information including territory availability, training, support, marketing, branding and costs.
• Conducting, organizing and supervising training for new Franchisees.
• Brand ambassador for all group brands.
• Executes monthly and yearly sales objectives with regular tracking and progress reports.
• Works closely with the whole Sales and Operational team on strategic initiatives to achieve goals.
• Build awareness in respective territories for represented brand.
• Provide tools to assist in achieving goal.
• 3 years plus Sales / Business Development experience
• Strong knowledge of the Home Care or Healthcare sector
• Knowledge of franchise businesses
• Strong people-management...