Sales Administrator - New Homes.
Sales /Office Administrator - New Homes (Developer exp required)
Up to £27,000 + Company Benefits
Monday - Friday
Howells are currently working with a Regional House builder who are seeking admin support in their new homes Sales Team. Knowledge of new home sales, customer care and snagging/defects would benefit you in this role.
* Assisting in the preparation of updates on all KPIs relating to the Sales function.
* Providing general administration support to the Sales and Marketing department
* Maintaining departmental records and filing
* Providing confidential, administrative and secretarial support services to the Sales and Marketing Director
* Co-ordination of Sales and Marketing Directors' meetings and agendas
* Contributing to the development and improvement of defined administrative procedures
* Working as part of the wider administration and support team
The successful candidate you will have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and excellent organistaional skills. The ability to work flexibly in an ever-changing environment is also essential
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on . Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.