Commercial/SME Insurance Account Handler.
My client is a very established Insurance Broker who have successfully grown year on year ever since its origin. The company are a family business who’s main aim is to provide the best service available to its clientele, leading to many further customer referrals and recommendations.
The company are currently looking to recruit a Commercial/SME Insurance Account Handler to join their excellent team based within their Cardiff office, which has car parking freely available onsite.
Customers of the firm include a varying range of SME businesses from differing sectors including nurseries to nursing homes and everything in between! They have a very well-established existing client base (renewal and repeat business) which is founded upon the services that they provide.
Within this role the successful candidate will handle accounts covering varying lines of insurance including; Commercial Combined, Professional Indemnity, Liability, Care Homes, Charities, Cyber.
Working hours within the role are on a Monday to Friday only basis and are 9:00am to 17:00pm, with a 1 hour lunch break.
You will receive a competitive basic salary of circa £25,000 to £32,000 which is negotiable based on ability/role experience, plus excellent benefits and bonuses.
At this company you will work in a great environment and within a successful team who work well in a friendly, productive culture.
- Commercial/SME insurance account handling experience is essential (preferably including experience within either several of or all of the above stated lines of insurance).
- A good level of technical insurance skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy within your work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Good negotiation and broking skills.
If you are interested within this vacancy and if you believe that your experience/skill-set is well suited to the role ...