Childrens Wing Manager.
Job Description Role: Childrens Wing Manager: Children Learning Disabilities and complex needs Salary: : £31,620 – £36,720 per annum Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00 with on call expectations DO YOU HAVE SENIOR/MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE SUPPORTING CHILDREN IN A HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE SETTING ? DO YOU WANT TO PROGRESS AND OBTAIN A LEVEL 5 MANAGEMENT QUALIFICATIONS TO ONE DAY BECOME A REGISTERED MANAGER? Then this could be the perfect role for you!!! Safehands Recruitment are supporting a Fantastic Organization who are seeking an experienced and committed care professionals to become Senior Residential Managers in their Educational Residential Near Bromyard.
Please read the following job description thoroughly to ensure you're the right fit for this role before applying.
The school specialises in individualised care and education programmes for children and young people aged 8 to 19 years, with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
The successful candidates will effectively manage the care provision for their ‘wing’ for around 12 children.
They will help to manage the external and internal inspection process, leading on actions as appropriate.
They will also model best practice and ensure all safeguarding commitments are met and evidenced.
Person Criteria Qualifications & Training Essential
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care or Caring for Children & Young People or equivalent
- Achieved or willing to work towards Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care immediately on appointment
- Valid current driving licence and own means of transport.
- Line management training
- Recruitment & Selection Training
- Managing Absence Training
- Handling Discipline & Grievance Training
- Motivating others / team building Training
- Support and supervision Training.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities Essential
- A good working knowledge of children’s learning disability services
- 2 years’ experience in a su...