Warehouse Operative - Nights.
The Best Connection Group Ltd. is advertising this position on behalf of our client and is acting as a recruitment business. We are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors.
Our client is one of UK's largest logistics and distribution service provider to UK's biggest retailers.
Due to company expansion, they are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to join their team on the Night Shift.
Duties of the Warehouse Operative:
* Unload HGV lorries.
* Sort delivered goods into different store locations by moving cages
* Load lorries ready for dispatch
* Report any anomalies to supervisor
* Complete paperwork regarding goods-out and goods-in appropriately
Requirements of the Warehouse Operative:
* MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT HEAVY ITEMS AND WILLING TO WORK LONG HOURS.
* Must be able to read location labels (can be small print writing)
* Able to work at heights due to unloading double decker lorry
* Able to work in confined space as un-loading inside HGV lorry
* Previous experience is a must
* Able to work any shift in the week
* Able to work Night shift any time between 20:00 - 08:00 or Day shifts any time between 08:00 - 23:00
* Weekly Pay
* Canteen on site
* Candidates will be paid £9.00 per hour to start with raising to £10.25 after 12 weeks continuous work