We have an exciting opportunity for a Medical Consultant to join an innovative global pharmaceutical leader at their site in Germany. In this role you will support a planned launch of an NBE in dermatology as well as support with differentiation through its life cycle.
You will develop a cross-functional evidence plan that aggregates all data needs (clinical, nonclinical and real-world data) to support regulatory, payer and HCP interactions. There is also a need to develop a product maintenance and optimization plan for the therapeutic indication in order to further optimize its use. You would be expected to build these plans by integrating information from all functions- through interviews, workshops, and review of existing plans.
We are looking for someone with strong experience in the pharmaceutical industry with previous Launch experience and therapeutic knowledge in dermatology.
You will initially be working on a 2-month contract, 40 hours a week, with a view to extend, starting 17th August 2020.
• Develop a Cross-functional Evidence Plan for the products life cycle
• Interview all Cross-functions in the Core Team of the project as well as Country Medical Affairs Leads in order to understand and document the data needs in the several phases of the products life cycle
• Develop material and conduct workshops to brainstorm on data gap, to address areas of unmet need beyond clinical program and opportunities for product differentiation
• Interview all internal stakeholders to validate areas of opportunity for further research and document findings
• Develop material and conduct consultancy meetings to validate ideas with external experts all content is to be approved by client and all findings to be documented
You Will Bring to the Role:
• Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• Previous product Launch experience
• Experience of developing evidence plans as well as product and maintenance optimization ...