Would you like the opportunity to work for a leading FM company?
We are currently working alongside a leading facilities management organisation to recruit an Maintenance Electrician to work on a large commercial office space.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a strong electrical engineering background to thrive in an ever growing company. The successful candidate will be required to carry out maintenance on the commercial contract. You will be working in a solid team and will be given plenty of support.
The role comes with a number of benefits including a generous salary, bonus, further training qualifications and personal development.
Main responsibilities include:
* Undertake routine PPM and reactive maintenance
* Carry out general and fabric maintenance duties
* Provide cover for other engineers when required
* Proactively manage H&S, ensuring we provide a safe working environment, engendering and maintaining a safety driven culture, ensuring all legislative and company policies, processes and procedures are adhered to
* C&G 236 Part 1 & 2
* BS7671 17th/18th Edition Electrical Regulations
* C&G 2391 Electrical inspection and Testing (essential)
* Ideally served a recognised trade training scheme
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.
Omni RMS is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy