Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Leader.
About the Opportunity
An exciting leadership opportunity has arisen within Sanofi as a HSE Leader. You will be responsible for driving a HSE culture programme to embed a safety mindset at all levels and driving performance excellence. Alongside the Head of Lean and HSE you will develop and maintain appropriate programmes, policies and procedures, and communicate this across the Haverhill site.
• Delivers HSE advice, coaching, policies, practices & guidance relating to assigned areas of work. Providing advice, coaching and support to meet business needs.
• Acts as HSE Lead for allocated projects, overseeing all HSE aspects from project conception through to completion. This includes but is not limited to HAZOPs, documentation, training, Permit to Work, Change Control. Attend site development meetings as HSE representative in order to assess HSE implications of such developments from a legal, site infrastructure and external impact viewpoint.
• Develops relationships with managers and departmental representatives. Provides development through coaching and formal feedback to HSE Representatives within their business partner area. Provide timely feedback to line managers.
• Develops and implements training and refresher training programmes to ensure compliance with standard operating instructions, legislation and process changes.
• Drives and progresses the HSE Culture programme. Identifies novel ways of ensuring all personnel are aware of the programme and are actively engaged with it. Monitors and develops the HSE culture amongst employees.
• Oversees and manages the PASS and Risk Mapping programme, keeping both "live" working documents.
• Coordinates and participates in auditing, inspections and HSE visits.
• Monitors and assesses new regulations and legislation that will impact the site and develops and implements compliance plans plus feeds this information into company documenta...