Clinical Educator/Trainer - France.
Surgical robotics is a huge up and coming industry that is taking the medical devices space by storm! One of the UK’s most exciting, award-winning companies is looking for a Clinical Educator/Trainer to join their team based in France. If you’re passionate about clinical education and excited by robotics, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to progress your career!
Our client is a disruptive player in the rapidly growing surgical robotics space. They produce state-of-the art robotics for the minimally invasive surgery space that are set to change the face of surgery forever. They have a close-knit and family-orientated culture in the business so they’re passionate about finding people that will fit in with their mission to make the next generation of surgical robot. Their robot will improve patient care and have a huge impact on the healthcare market, from surgeons to patients alike.
This is an exciting time to join them as they seek to disrupt the way minimally invasive surgery is performed around the world.
As a Clinical Educator/Trainer you’ll train surgical teams and provide clinical support on our client’s robotic systems. Not only this, but you’ll also work with on the creation of an internal training program for new starts at the company. There’s an opportunity to put your own spin on things in this role, so we’re looking for someone who is passionate about clinical education and training.
• Running training workshops over multiple days
• Training surgeons and other operating room staff on the robotics system
• Providing support to OR teams during their initial cases using the robot
• Working with the Clinical Education team to coordinate successful residential courses
• Leading product demonstrations
• Supporting the development of training material and content
• Supporting the effective adoption of robotic surgery
• Understanding new and existing technolo...