IT Trainer - Outside IR35
We are looking for a Microsoft Teams & Office365 Trainer to assist us in delivering full organisational retraining for the adoption of Microsoft Teams & associated apps (Stream, Planner, Forms, Delve, Whiteboard, Lists etc). This activity supports a major initiative to adopt Teams as a hub for communications & collaboration and to ready the organisation for a new working environment. You will be working remotely to deliver this training until it is safe to return to the office.
We are representing a public-sector organisation that is dedicated to delivering exceptional services to communities across the country. As the Microsoft Teams & Office 365 Trainer, you will work with a talented project team to understand the current Microsoft Office platform, identify training needs in line with the transition, and deliver this training to the users base.
As the Microsoft Teams & Office 365 Trainer you will be tasked with:
• Working with the project team to evaluate the current system and updating the user guides and processes to reflect the upgraded solution.
• Design a training plan for diverse user groups
• Manage and schedule training sessions
• Produce training material over a variety of mediums (video, documentation, quick guides, e-learning etc)
• Liaise with stakeholders to update on the status of the project
The Microsoft Teams & Office 365 Trainer will need:
• Deep knowledge of Teams and the Office 365 suite, including both ‘how' to use the apps and ‘when' to use them
• Experience of designing and implementing training solutions in large organisations
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• Experience engaging with and delivering effective training sessions to a fully remote workforce
Fluency in Welsh (written & spoken) is desirable but not essential
If you would like to be considered for this position pleas...
Cardiff / Caerdydd