Security Officer - Manufacturing and Distribution Core.
Mitie has a great opportunity a great opportunity in Crewe. We are looking for an experienced security officer to join the team on site. In the role as a Security Officer you will take a lead role on site on a daily basis with a pay rate of £9.05 per hour. You will report into our Supervisor on site and the sites Security Operation’s Manager.
* The Full time security officer will demonstrate their character as determined, trustworthy, attentive and approachable at all times when welcoming clients and customers – ensuring ID badges are created, allocated and collected when appropriate.
* As the first point of contact for to all customers and clients, the Security Agents must have geographically aware of their local surroundings.
* Must be able to man the phones, emails, IT systems, CCTV and Alarms, Doors and Car park if need be.
* The Full time security officer must spot and stop all suspicious sightings or potential criminal activity and retain full control until the arrival of emergency services.
* Conducting Searches.
* Managing gatehouse operations.
* Conducting internal and external patrols.
* Report to the Security Operations Manager – they must record, report and escalate all sightings and arrests on a regular basis