Senior UX Writer.
Our Client who has global reach, with customers ranging from Vodafone to ASOS and Nestle through to various Universities, is looking to bring on board a highly creative Senior UX Content Writer to join their friendly team.
Starting the company in a tiny room above a Pizza Express, they are now in a state of the art, brand-new office on the doorstep of some of the UK’s most glorious countryside. Not only that, the purpose-built office is just 25 minutes direct link from London. Step inside this incredible workspace to find table football, ping-pong, Xbox, sit-stand desks and great coffee! With the team meeting up regularly for board games and poker nights, and a whisky bar in the office, you are bound to be in a joyous mood every working day that you spend here!
The successful candidate will lead the effort for increased impact of online content and take on managerial responsibility for a full-time content writer. Working with a number of internal teams, you will ensure that high quality content is produced at scale and presented across website and email campaigns. Additional responsibilities include:
* Create impactful and concise UX copy to improve conversion metrics
* Implement an effective way of presenting content with heavy emphasis on UX
* Review and uphold the companies tone of voice across all proprieties
* Project manage external internal subject matter experts and external sources
* Output inclusive of web pages, sales enablement material, case studies, blog-posts, video scripts, webinars, SEO keywords to lead generation teams
You must have at least 5+ years’ experience within a strategic UX content role, ideally within a software or technical environment. You will hold proven experience of producing high output and high quality content, which requires little or no editing. In addition, you will be resourceful and creative with a high level of attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional UX writer with some stra...