Customer Assistant - Personal Shopper.
About the role
Days From time To time Wed 06:00:00 09:45:00 Thu 06:00:00 09:45:00
Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so rewarding.
Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of an expert diverse team where everyone is welcome.
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you
You will be responsible for
• Picking customers online orders accurately so they receive the products they requested
• Delivering department routines
• Handling products with care to maintain quality
• Championing the reduction of food waste
• Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
• Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
You will need
• Great time management to ensure items are picked on time and ready to be delivered to the customer
• A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
• To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
• Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others
• Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
• Be at work on time, properly presented ready to be a brand ambassador
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
• Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day rising to 22 days after 12 months (plus Bank holidays)
• Retirement s...