Global organisation with fantastic local production site looking for assembly line or machine operators.
This is an ongoing temporary opportunity which could become permanent for the right candidate.
As a Production Operator, you'll be on the front lines - an essential part of the chain working to manufacture medical devices and equipment for our client in the beautiful area of Newquay, Cornwall.
• General machinery, production and assembly line operating.
• Completion of essential paperwork which must be completed accurately and neatly.
• Mon - Fri 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm
• Sun - Thurs 10pm - 6am
• Continental Days - 4 Shifts 6am - 6pm
• Continental Nights - 4 Shifts 6pm - 6am
Essential skills required:
• Keen eye for detail.
• Ability to multi-task with a proven history and skill set.
• Own transport.
• Excellent standard of written and spoken communication plus Maths and English skills.
• Competitive hourly rate of £9.85 rising from week 13 dependant on shift
• Competitive overtime rates.
• 33 Days holiday
• Subsidised canteen.
This is a full-time role.