Marketing and Business Development Executive - 12 months FTC.
We are currently recruiting for an interim Marketing and Business Development Executive to join Kreston Reeves in Discovery Park Sandwich with travel to other offices in Kent and London.
As Marketing and Business Development Executive, you will provide marketing and sales support to local Sales Partner, the BD and Marketing team, the local office partners, managers and the relevant sector and service line leaders.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisations
• Undertake regular review of the sales activities and make recommendations as to what changes may be necessary as required
• Attend industry and external functions, network and provide feedback
• Identify opportunities for campaigns and monitor competitor campaigns
• Writing and proof-reading copy
• Organising Kreston Reeves events including seminars, webinars and exhibitions
• Maintaining and updating databases
• Assist with preparation of tender documents and pitches
• Ensure Marketing Manager is kept abreast of all local Marketing activities to enable a central record to be maintained and shared
• Uphold the Kreston Reeves brand and the reputation of the BD and Marketing team.
• Supporting and implementing BD and Marketing plans in collaboration with the BD Manager, BD Director and Senior Marketing Manager
• Support delivery of sector and service line BD and marketing plans
• Determine market research needs and if appropriate arrange for appropriate research
• Responsible for the sales pipeline and reporting monthly on it
• Working with CRM project team to implement a new CRM system
• Good interpersonal and influencing skills
• Good written, verbal and presentation skills
• Ability and confidence to work without close supervision
• Cold calling experience an advantage
• A Levels or equivalent and a marketing/business related degree;