Unit Manager General Nursing Unit.
Job DescriptionGeneral Nursing Unit Manager
Are you the right applicant for this opportunity? Find out by reading through the role overview below.
- Southlands Place, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex Salary £17.50 per hour dependant on skills and experience Southlands Place are now looking for a Unit Manager to join their General Nursing Unit.
You will be an expereinced nurse with experience in palliative care and providing general healthcare to the elderly.
You will lead a team and work 44hrs per week, 24hrs clinical and 20hrs supernumerary.
Unit Manager Role:
* Experienced with care planning and auditing.
* Qualified nurse RGN / RMN with current NMC Pin
* You will have Senior Nurse/Unit Manager experience.
* You will be passionate about caring for the elderly, and always strive to provide great quality care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
* You'll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
* You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
* You will inspire your whole team to 'be the best they can be', you will ensure your team enable the residents to lead a valued, fulfilling life and to maximize the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
You'll ensure adherence to the highest standards, develop new initiatives in care practices and overall delivery of a quality service.
* Above all, you'll look to continually innovate and improve, to provide residents with the quality of life they deserve.
Benefits of the Unit Manager role:
* My World
- City & Guilds Accredited training available