Care Assistants Nights.
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANTS - NIGHTS
Based at Fernhill, a dedicated dementia home in Ferndown
Contracted hours up to 48 per week, nights, part-time or full-time including alternate weekends
Additional hours / overtime opportunities available to suit your circumstances
Up to £11.79 per hour inclusive of all enhancements
Basic Pay Rate: £8.72 per hour
Plus £1.50 p/h weekend enhancement and 75p p/h night enhancement when applicable
Enhancements for an NVQ or Diploma Level qualification in Health & Social Care are paid as follows: NVQ 2 additional 56p p/h, OR NVQ 3 additional 82p p/h
Join us as a Health Care Assistant and make a difference
Now is the time to find a new, rewarding career, delivering care, compassion and commitment. Our multi-award-winning team provides the highest standards of care and comfort to support our residents’ health and wellbeing. And we are now recruiting more people like you to join us.
As a Health Care Assistant, you’ll contribute to the exceptional care we provide to our residents, keeping true to our values of being ‘friendly, kind, individual, reassuring and honest’. You will be involved in all aspects of our residents’ personal care, making a positive difference every day and helping them to lead a dignified and fulfilling life. This includes help with personal care and support for recreational activities.
Working with us offers you a superb range of benefits including:
• paid breaks
• support with professional development and diploma qualifications in Health & Social Care
• excellent inductions, training and ‘on the job’ support
• training to the nationally recognised ‘care certificate’ standard
• friendly team and great support network of internal professionals
• real career progression opportunities
• staff recommendation reward scheme
• annual pay review
• additional hours / overtime opportunities to suit your circumstances
• choice of hot or cold meals and d...