Product Manager - UX / UI.
Product Manager / Product Owner - UX, Agile, SaaS, Customer Experience
Are you looking for a new role where you can work on new tech whilst working and growing in a world class engineering team?
You will be joining a fantastic team that is full of ambitious, talented, and creative people who are passionate about applying technology to create great digital solutions and services. We are looking for people who want to make a difference and work in a positive, open environment that strongly encourages fresh ideas, challenge, experimentation, and learning. Our client also provide flexible working that focusses on delivery rather than just focusing on hours worked.
We're looking for an experienced product manager who is obsessed with great user experience and solving customer problems. You will work 1-2-1 with designers, engineers, stakeholders and customers to deliver innovative products. For this role, in particular, we are looking for a product manager to lead on our user experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Understanding the business objectives and how your work helps deliver them.
• Product discovery and experimentation.
• Thought and process leadership on delivering great user experience.
• Having a deep understanding of our customer problems and goals.
• Mocking up quick and dirty prototypes to validate ideas and challenge assumptions.
• Setting the vision and prioritising the roadmap for your stream of the product.
• Delivery planning and stakeholder communications.
• Running Agile ceremonies.
• Anything required to get game-changing product into our customers' hands.
You must be able to demonstrate:
• Previous product management experience.
• That you put the customer at the centre of everything.
• Examples of great user experience that you have owned and delivered.
• That you thrive in situations of ambiguity and unknowns.
• That that you are an empathetic communicator.
• An interest and experi...