Digital Marketing Director.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Lead the definition and execution of Marketing strategy.
• Maximise the growth in new customers and x-sell opportunities.
• Coordinate with proposition, product, content and data teams to produce a seamless customer experience
• Manage to the agreed marketing budget
• Use market and audience research to better understand target segments
• Develop marketing strategies and 'hooks' appropriate to agreed target segments
• Use focus groups and similar to test and refine marketing strategy
• Actively select and manage agencies to deliver for the business.
• Oversee performance channels, planning, CRM and the company websites.
• Provide leadership, guidance and coaching to team
• Innovate systematically, with clear measurement and decisive choices
• Introduce new growth techniques and channels, staying ahead of the curve
• Recruit and develop a world-class digital team.
• Develop and deliver marketing strategy.
• Maintain and grow organic reach (SEO management) Acquire customers to an agreed (CPA) through all channels
• Ensure high levels of activation (% conversion)
• Retain profitable and valuable customers
• Drive cross sell across the business driving up the number of accounts per customer
• Maintain the first line of compliance defence by ensuring individual adherence to business processes and procedures that are designed to meet the regulatory standards set out in the relevant FCA rules and guidance
• Ability to set a clear framework for building and measuring marketing success
• Strong understanding of data (areas such as GA, SQL, statistical analysis)
• Experience in a high growth business and a regulated organisation
• Deep analytical capabilities with the ability to leverage data and technology to scale performance marketing programs
• Experience of key digital marketing metrics, CPA, SEO, CRM, retention, Cross sell
• Experience of ...