Inside Sales Account Manager – BRIGHTON & HOVE.
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD’s inside sales team drives our business partners to find new customers, retain current customers, & develop innovative solutions for bettering products & service
As an inside sales representative, you will play a crucial role in establishing relationships & marketing our client’s brand in a way that is positive, honest, & professional.
The Work you do on the phone is directly linked to successful outcomes resulting from scheduling incoming telephone leads, customer retention & established sales. You would be a great fit for our team if you like to combine superior listening, follow up skills & communication skills with an outgoing personality to build instant rapport & further our business initiative. If you enjoy talking to people & helping people see the value in new products, this is the job for you!
• Follow an outlined script & advertise our products via phone to interested consumers in a manner that is professional & honest
• Work with your team members to facilitate calls, manage workflow, & minimise hold times throughout the sales process
• Facilitate the entire sales process from the initiation of the original call through finalisation of account set-up for each customer you speak with
• Maintain an organised workspace & properly file documents, updates, & product information so it is readily accessible for reference & to answer questions
• Listen attentively to customer questions & provide answers that are knowledgeable & insightful to encourage product cycle
• Showcase the company's strengths & highlight the brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our organisation unique
• Participate in weekly meetings to discuss benchmarks & personal as well as team goals for the upcoming week.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required
• Degree Educated
South East;West Sussex;Shoreham-by-Sea