Operations Director (Manufacturing/FMCG).
Are you an operations director looking for a new challenge? Are you excited by mentoring your peers into becoming successful leaders?
Excellent opportunity for an operations director to join one of the world's most successful businesses. They will develop you into becoming the next site leader, with complete autonomy to develop your own team.
Do you come from an FMCG background? Are you versatile, with the ability to thrive in a quick-changing environment?
This blue-chip company have increased on their already large market share, due to the increased demand for their product, as well as their business partnerships and acquisitions during the past few months. They are a globally recognised business looking for an innovative operations director to join their board of directors, to lead and mentor a small team of senior managers.
In this role you will create and implement the operating strategy, along with the day to day production and manufacturing activities on site. You will lead and motivate a team of experienced managers, ensuring KPI's are consistently achieved whilst keeping morale high. You will create a culture of continuous improvement; you will ensure a high performing organisation, playing a pivotal role in talent development and succession planning.
* Operations Director
* Leading a team of engineering and manufacturing managers
* Ensuring KPI's are hit
* Mentoring, Talent Development and Succession planning
* £100'(Apply online only)'000 + 20% Bonus, Car Allowance, Progression to Site Leader, Mentorship, Healthcare and Pension. Up to £135k Package
* Experience of overseeing the operations of a manufacturing facility
* Strong Background in FMCG/Packaging
* Proven experience of mentoring, whilst achieving successful business results
* Strong Continuous Improvement methodologies
* Versatile and can adapt to an environment that is continuously changing