Registered Nurse £1000 Welcome Bonus.
Registered Nurse - Nights
• Ivy Court, Norwich, Norfolk
• Full-Time/ Part-Time available
• Salary up to £17 per hour dependant on skills and experience
• Welcome Bonus up to £1,000*
We’re calling all aspiring NMC Registered Nurses to assist to provide high standards of nursing care where you can develop your nursing career with us at Ivy Court, Norwich!
• Nursing, Dementia and Residential Care for up to 71 residents
• Good transport links
• Our unique, award winning dementia training is accredited by City and Guilds
Registered Nurse Role:
• A strong clinician with outstanding skills taking responsibility for certain areas of the home, including Audit and Compliance.
• Delivering person-centered care working closely with each resident, carrying out assessments, where you’ll develop and implement care plans for each of our residents that helps each person to live a fuller life
• Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
• You’ll provide the very best levels of clinical care, make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest of standards and optimising the wellbeing of every resident
Who we're looking for:
• You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with Clinical skills and will have a valid NMC pin.
• You will be passionate about caring for the elderly, and always strive to provide great quality care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
• You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
• You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team as a Staff Nurse.
Within Caring Homes Group you can expect not just an exceptio...