NQT? QTS? Primary Teachers wanted for September 2020 starts in the Surrey area.
At Reed Education we are currently recruiting experienced teachers within a variety of Surrey schools, to work on a supply basis. The supply basis is varied, at Reed Education we have long term, short term and day to day work.
At REED we are looking for someone who has,
• A proven track record as a highly effective and innovative teacher and has the potential to become an outstanding practitioner
• Has high expectations of all pupils and is committed to raising standards
• Experience of leading a subject or strategic area within school, understands school improvement processes and is able to demonstrate impact.
• Be a highly effective classroom practitioner, demonstrating creatively and initiative
• Be adaptable and resourceful
• Demonstrate high expectations in children’s leaning and behaviour
• Demonstrate a commitment to equality of opportunity and inclusion
• Demonstrate the skills and experience necessary to prove effective leadership
• Actively support and contribute to the schools positive behaviour policy.
At REED we can offer:
• A happy, vibrant learning environment where the children are eager to achieve their true potential
• CV writing & interview support
• CPD training
• Dedicated consultant who will go the extra mile
• Provide you with honest advice and feedback
• Excellent facilities on school grounds.
If you think this role is for you then please 'Apply Now' with an up to date CV