Property Litigation Lawyer.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Litigation Lawyer.
Skills. Experience. Qualifications. If you have the right match for this opportunity, then make sure to apply today.
Our client is an award winning, international commercial law firm. Due to recent promotion, they are looking to recruit a Senior Associate into their highly successful Tier 1 ranked team, either in Manchester or Liverpool.
The successful candidate will join a niche team who act for major national plcs, developers, financial institutions, insurance companies and overseas investors.
General duties include:
• Managing a varied caseload (for example 1954 Act renewals; general L&T; property contract disputes; dilapidations; title defect issues such as boundary or right of way disputes and other property litigation matters)
• Line management responsibility for team members
• Client liaison in writing, over the telephone and in person
• Communicate in writing and by telephone with solicitors, courts and all other interested parties
• Attending court and active role in ADR
• Business development
• Extensive proven commercial property litigation experience
• Experience of managing a varied caseload
• Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
• Highly organised and able to prioritise
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Excellent attention to detail
• Previous management and business development experience is desirable
A fantastic salary and benefits package is on offer for the right candidate.
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.