Lift Service Engineer.
Lift Service Engineer
Would you like to join a leading lift specialist that has a personal approach to customers to continue to set them apart from their competitors?
With a strong focus on performance and customer relationships our core values here at Foster and Cross are Quality, Performance, Responsibility, Customer Care and Employee Opportunity.
What are we looking for?
Foster and Cross is currently recruiting for an experienced Service Lift Engineer (NVQ3 or equivalent) to cover a portfolio of units across Scotland, the territory is North of Edinburgh and includes Aberdeen and Dundee.
As a qualified service lift engineer, you will be expected to;
* carry out 100% of the lift maintenance and lift service visits of the units within your territory
* respond proactively and timely to lift breakdowns aiming to always achieve first time fix.
* resolve any long standing lift faults, achieve zero defect insurance items and maintain contractual KPI’s through the reduction of lift breakdowns
* carry out minor lift repairs to achieve continual lift operation
* liaise directly with the customer whilst on site and build a good working relationship
* be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3, J-Module or equivalent
* have in-depth knowledge of a variety of different makes and types of equipment, such as dock-levellers, goods and platform lifts, scissor lifts and hydraulics.
* demonstrate that you can apply lift engineering principles to maintenance and fault diagnosis.
We welcome applications from talented Service Lift Engineers, Repair Lift Engineers, Call-Out Engineers, Modernisation Lift Engineers or Installation Engineers who have a valid Driving Licence and who live within a commutable distance of the territory.
Salary and Benefits
* Competitive Basic Salary plus allowances
* A real commitment to your career progression and development
* A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is...