Student Role - Community Assistant.
Community Assistant - STUDENT POSITION ONLY
Are you a true team-player with a natural flair for sales, passion for people and knack for social media and marketing?
We are currently seeking a passionate Community Assistant to join our growing team, playing a key role within our on-site sales and marketing at our brand new site in Glasgow. This is a part-time position with the primary responsibility of building relationships with current and prospective residents of our Novel Student platform, diligently pursuing all leads and closing the sales.
Your role is pivotal to driving the overall performance of the property, including the successful lease-up and ensuring a world class consumer brand experience. Working with our Leasing & Marketing Manager, you will ensure all sales and marketing goals for the building are met or exceeded. A successful Community Assistant will be a natural sales and people-person who has a knack for social media and other marketing initiatives.
* To support the Leasing & Marketing Manager, ensuring occupancy and leasing goals are met for the community
* Drive day-to-day leasing goals onsite at the community, interacting with prospective residents via phone, e-mail, and in person, conducting tours, diligently pursuing the close of each sale, performing follow ups, and completing leasing paperwork with prospective residents
* Understand and be able to explain the lease in its entirety, as well as abiding by the leasing policies and company standards
* Know all amenities and features of the property and how to favorably compare them to the competition
* Assist with the execution of local marketing campaigns
* Attend local events that are related to housing or the general marketing of the community
* Provide ideas to centralized sales and marketing team for advertising/marketing tactics throughout the year
* Ensure that all lease files are accu...