Housekeeper /Personal Assistant Needed for 1 Lady. £15 p.h East Grinstead, West Sussex..
Initially 3 hours per week increasing to 6 hours (two, 3 hour shifts) in time. Ideally shift will be between 11am – 2-pm
• I am a lady living alone with my little dog, miniature Yorkshire Terrier, who’s 14.
• I am diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, sensory overload & Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. ( C-PTSD ).
• I am looking for a calm, easy going, reliable and punctual P.A. with a good sense of humour, who is not easily offended!
• I’m looking for someone who will have a calming effect on me, and someone who will definitely help me to cope through life’s everyday pressure & stress.
For example:- Help me place adverts on Facebook marketplace to sell stuff I no longer need. Plus help with Bluetooth/wireless equipment.
• I’m an animal lover & love nature. Spring & Autumn are my favourite seasons when I enjoy being out, or just sitting in the garden, but not so much in the summer as it gets too hot, but I so love to watch the birds & squirrels having fun!
• I also enjoy interior design, mainly shabby chic design, and I’m creative. I would like to do more with my creative side.
• Hanging out washing to dry on the washing line in the garden & putting away.
• Occasional ironing.
• Changing Bed Linen & Bed Making.
• General Housework including dusting, hoovering, mopping floors, taking out the rubbish.
• Just being around & on hand when employer takes a shower with a shower chair aid. Possible help with hair wash.
• Accompany employer occasionally when dog-walking.
• Accompany employer to doctors when required.
• Correspondence, i.e. Assisting with household paperwork, phone calls on my behalf when I’m too unwell to do this.
The successful applicant will be:
• Female * due to personal care needs
• Must be comfortable with vaping.